5224Re: [NH] wierd behavior in FoxFire

  • Jeffery Scism
    Sep 28, 2005
      What worked for me was setting Firefox as my default Browser for the
      computer, and assigning the file types to it by extension. (you have to
      do it by it's DOS name.)

      Then Firefox was called to execute any HTML family file. I then set
      MSIE 6.0 as the second HTML default in Notetab ( Browser 2).

      It worked right up until the time I dis-installed Firefox (I wanted an
      integrated mail proxy).

      I tried the same process with Mozilla Suite, but had no success.

      I went back to Netscape 4.73 as my default, and still like the mail
      proxy that is part of it.

      (Now if I could find a way to make my own integrated Genealogy program,
      built around a browser, which displays its "notes" section as HTML
      pages, I would be REALLY happy) Sadly I am not a programmer.

      ~~

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      Local Coordinator Representative,
      NE/NC Region, USGenWeb Project