519Re: [NH] Form

    May 30, 2000
      Hi Grant,

      > Try selecting any text with tags then attempt to wrap with a
      > provided clip element. Try a few badly formed wraps.

      OK, will do.

      > Ok so I cheated a bit and appropiated the existing icons to
      > suit my own purposes. If I've got the time I'll create my own
      > icons. Know of a good icon editor?

      I normally use PSP for my .bmp's for NoteTab. If you use .ico
      NoteTab has to convert them. I have a mess of different image
      software, PSP the only shareware. From my NoteView Clipbar:

      Requires NoteTab v4.81 or above

      H="NoteView"
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/noteview/zip

      H="Get BKColour Coder"
      ^!Url ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/winsite/winnt/netutil/coder20.exe

      H="Get Embellish"
      ^!Url http://www.dadaware.com

      H="Get IconEdit32"
      ^!Url ftp://zdftp.zdnet.com/pub/private/sWlIB/graphics_multimedia_tools/icon_tools/pcmicone.zip

      H="Get IconJack32"
      ^!Url ftp://ftp.zdnet.com/pcmag/2000/0509/ijack32.zip

      H="Get IconMaker"
      ^!Url ftp://ftp.euro.net/d5/simtelnet/win95/icon/imak05.zip

      H="Get I_View"
      ^!Url http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9227474/

      H="Get LView Pro"
      ^!Url ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/garbo/garbo_win/graphics/lviewp1b.zip

      H="Get Psp"
      ^!Url http://www.psp.com

      H=LView Pro Image Editor
      ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/garbo/garbo_win/graphics/lviewp1b.zip

      H=Icon Maker
      ftp://ftp.euro.net/d5/simtelnet/win95/icon/imak05.zip

      > www.markup.co.nz/xhtml/libraries/xhtml.zip

      If I do xhtml can I turn right around and use NoteTab's Tags to
      uppercase? Why do you use xhtml over regular html and, in short,
      what is the difference as far as a weekend page builder would use
      them for?

      Also, I can mess around with Tidy.cfg a bit and figured out how
      to adjust indent or none at all, but how do I make it not do
      anything to my existing format?

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...