5178Re: [NH] non SGML errors . . . [mystery solved]

  • sisterscape
    Jun 4, 2005
      Thanks to both Jody and Lotta for your expertise and generosity in
      sharing. I've learned a lot in the process.

      The info below is very useful as are the links to
      http://www.rexswain.com/ You (and NoteTab) are the best!

      Do You Yahoo!?