5169Re: [NH] non SGML errors . . . lot's of them

  • sisterscape
    Jun 3, 2005
      Thanks for the suggestion Jody. The problem is that NoteTab isn't
      seeing them! I have been wroking with the files as usual and wasn't
      aware anything was amiss until I tried validation.

      Bit as I responded earlier. An install on another server - same
      template, same files validated without a problem. That makes me think
      it's a server configuration issue - Mac vs PC RedHat.

      Any suggestions on that front?

      sisterscape

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic