5165Re: [NH] non SGML errors . . . lot's of them

    Jun 3, 2005
      sisterscape wrote
      > Sorry to say, your
      >suggestion 'I used the Edit button in IE to get it into NoteTab.' makes
      >absolutely no sense to me. Apologies for being so dense . . . but
      >could you explain a bit more? I really need to get a handle on this.

      No, it's I that am dense. I was tired and didn't explain properly. I have
      added NoteTab at Tools | Internet Options | Programs | HTML Editor. That
      is, it comes up when I use Edit, not View Source. When I first posted I
      didn't think about that I had used the Edit button to get your code. For
      some reason the file sometimes comes up as partly binary when I do and I
      have no idea why that is so. If I download the same file with some other
      method I don't get the binary warning.

      So I don't know. Maybe you could select the "illegal" space and just do a
      Find and Replace. Can't check since the oddities are gone now. Did you
      copy-paste from Word or some other Office program or did WordPress put them in?