5159Re: [NH] non SGML errors . . . lot's of them

  • sisterscape
    Jun 2 10:17 PM
      Thanks Lotta. "Filter Binary Codes" is on but I can't figure out how
      to do the character replacement. Can this be done in NT light?

      --- loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

      > sisterscape wrote:
      > >I'm working on a site here
      > http://www.waterstonewildlife.org/journal/
      > > When I try to validate I'm getting a slew of non-SGML errors.
      > :mad
      >
      > Non SGML characters. Open the page in NoteTab and let it do its
      > replacement
      > of "non text characters". Make sure "Filter Binary Codes" is on. Then
      > use
      > Find & Replace to get rid of all 151 of them. They aren't part of the
      >
      > content anyway. What program put them in?
      >
      > Lotta

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic