5146Re: [NH] Opening for Edit in FireFox

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    May 9, 2005
      On 9/5/2005 19:15, R Shapp invited the wrath of the gods by saying:

      >Hi Fay and Rudi,
      >Thanks, Fay, for asking the original question about viewing HTML code in
      >NoteTab when using FireFox. I want to do the same thing. Using Rudi's
      >suggestion, I downloaded the viewsourcewith-0.0.6.xpi extension, but now I
      >need to know how to load it into FireFox. Help mentions an "install link" on
      >the Mozilla Update site, but it is silent about installing an extension
      >downloaded from some other place (BTW, JavaScript is NOT disabled).
      >How do I install the extension?
      Try dragging & dropping the XPI file on the Firefox window. Usually
      works for me.

      ... If you can't make it good, make it big.
      * TagZilla 0.057
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic