5145Re: [NH] Opening for Edit in FireFox

  • R Shapp
    May 9, 2005
      Hi Fay and Rudi,

      Thanks, Fay, for asking the original question about viewing HTML code in
      NoteTab when using FireFox. I want to do the same thing. Using Rudi's
      suggestion, I downloaded the viewsourcewith-0.0.6.xpi extension, but now I
      need to know how to load it into FireFox. Help mentions an "install link" on
      the Mozilla Update site, but it is silent about installing an extension
      downloaded from some other place (BTW, JavaScript is NOT disabled).

      How do I install the extension?

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic