5141Re: [NH] Opening for Edit in FireFox

  • Fay
    May 4, 2005
      > > In Firefox just go to TOOLS/EXTENSIONS and latch onto
      > > the one called VIEWSOURCEWITH then point it towards NoteTab.
      > Provided that she has it installed:
      > http://dafizilla.sourceforge.net/viewsourcewith/
      > Rudi

      Thanks for pointing that out, Rudi,
      As it was, knowing I needed the extension was only the start. I went for the
      extension, found it, found that my version of FF is ever-so-slightly out of
      date, downloaded new version, which proved to be corrupt. Lots of fun! Never
      mind, good learning experience.
      I'll wait a couple of days and try again.

      I'd also like to know how to tell it not to keep a cache of pages I visit.
      Scared the life out of me when a page I'd just uploaded showed no changes.
      I've always had IE set to empty on exit, but in FF can only find how to do
      it manually. (Yup, I know I should hit the reload button, but I'm dead

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic