5137Re: [NH] Opening for Edit in FireFox

  • Fay
    May 3, 2005
      With IE I go to NoteTab both when I right click and choose "edit" and when I
      go "View > Source" on an open web page.

      When I set Firefox as my default browser, I view the source in FF's own
      source viewer thingy, and my "edit with Notetab" seems to be disregarded. I
      get a notice about editor.xul.

      Is there a way out of this, or do I have to use IE if I want to pop in and
      out of my files quickly and easily?

      Fay.

      Obby's Beginner Help and Family Pages
      http://fay.iniminimo.com/