5030Re: [NH] FireFox and Extra Link/Page Opening

    Feb 6, 2005
      Hi Ed

      I cannot explain it, but now I get the extra link going to a site
      I visited at one time, and then switches to some other site that
      I do not think I have been to. You might try running some ad-ware
      software.

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.clean-funnies.com