5026Re: Re: [NH] FireFox and Extra Link/Page Opening

    Feb 6, 2005
      Hi Alec,

      >sorry, I thought I had included the link. Anyway - here it is :-)
      >Tab Mix http://hemiolapei.free.fr/divers/tabmix/tabmix.html.en

      You da man! Now, Album Express tries to load google.com instead of
      that other page it was loading, but NoteTab is working correctly all
      the way around in the second browser field, other browser. :)

      >Regards ... Alec
      > ( ) { } [ ] \ | 9 0 + = () {} []

      calc9+6*3 <-- One of my PasteBack Clips. :) Copy/cut and get the following
      returned. Works in any editable field like a browser address bar
      while at eBay. :)

      9+6*3 = $27

      >>> It works fine for me whether or not Firefox (1.0) is already
      >>> open. If already open it shows the page in a new tab, if not
      >>> already open, Firefox opens and shows *just* the desired page.
      >>> Here's my browsers.dat line:
      >>> [Firefox]
      >>> Command="C:\Program Files\AmbPF\Mozilla
      >>> Firefox\firefox.exe"
      >>> I had previously used the Tabbrowser Extensions (TBE) but have
      >>> read that there are problems with it especially in conjunction
      >>> with other extensions.
      >>> I've recently switched to using:
      >>> MFE: Tab Mix
      >>> Note: its not yet an authorized extension but appears to be
      >>> working well. Its install page says:
      >>> For a long time, we talk about how to rebuild the features of
      >>> the powerful but bulky TBE. According to these discussions, we
      >>> can install several extensions on Firefox and add the CSS
      >>> rules in the userChrome.css file. But, as we know, some
      >>> extensions would conflict with another, some others are
      >>> already broken or out of maintainenance. Is it possible to
      >>> combine the most practical tab-related extensions together,
      >>> then we could just install ONE extension for a better tabbed
      >>> browsing? That's what I try to do in Tab Mix. Beware that Tab
      >>> Mix is still unstable and might be buggy, use on your own
      >>> risk!

      Happy Album Mak'n!
      Jody Adair

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic