5017FFox double windows, was: Re: [NH] Digest Number 866

  • Rudolf Horbas
    Feb 3, 2005
      > I still can't get Firefox to open a page if html when I set it as
      > alternate browser. Two pages come up, the second one blank saying file
      > cannot be found. Opera works OK. Netcaptor works fine too. I like
      > Firefox. How can I get it to see the page from inside of Notetab Pro?

      Sounds to me like problems with the path/filename. Have you got spaces
      in the file- or pathname?
      I've often had this problem when opening external apps; to the app it
      looks like it's being handed over 2 files (because of the spaces)

      Haven't got a solution, though. My workaround is not to use spaces
      (aren't any good on the server anyway).

      HTH,
      Rudi
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic