5009Re: [NH] Mailto question with a par tag

  • Julie Wolf
    Jan 28, 2005
      Hi ,

      I need to learn the correct way to do a <a href= with a mailto that
      includes the ?subject=
      specifically in an environment where there is a data tag for [myemail] that
      , when in html
      makes this tag do its own complete <a href=mailto .... </a> from with in
      the data [tag].

      In other words, the [myemail] data tag (when used in an html message)
      closes with </a>
      and in the begining adds its own <a href and mailto . But I am used to
      using in it in text
      mailto with subject included, ... and I dont know how to do this in
      html.... with this [myemail] data tag.

      I hope this makes sense.

      Can you help?

      I forgot how to post, can you remind me?

      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.