4974Re: [NH] Tell me again...

  • Scott Fordin
    Jan 14, 2005
      Christine wrote:

      > <snicker>
      > Oh - I'm laughing about <div> tags, not digressing into images sulphurous
      > stinks and dirty looks on the subway....

      Well, there's that Chinese aphorism: "Validating
      your crufty FrontPage code is like trying to sneak a
      sulphurous quail egg through a subway turnstile."

      And, of course, it's corollary: "FrontPage code on a
      website is like a stinky egg on a crowded subway car."

      Okay, I'll stop now. Hey, at least I *tried* to bring
      it back to HTML coding...

      Scott

      > C.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic