4968RE: [NH] Tell me again...

  • sisterscape
    Jan 14, 2005
      I don't use DW - not needed because there is NoteTab! I frequent a
      forum of cutting-edge designers. Many use DW but almost always in text
      not WYSIWYG mode. DW may be the best out there but I hear it doesn't
      always get it right. I have a freind who tried to open one of my
      validated, tableless designs in DW and it couldn't handle it!
      Hand-coding is always the best IMO.

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic