4963RE: [NH] Tell me again...

  • Mark McLaughlin
    Jan 14, 2005
      >Dreamweaver has tools special to remove "CRUD" !

      DW does the best job of GUI driven website authoring tools on
      Windows based OS's, IMHO.

      FP, as befits an M$ product, sucks. No comparison.

      When I get a FP site to work on, I say, take the puppy outside,
      put it down, and start fresh.

      No need for that with DW sites.

      Just a comment ...

      Mark McLaughlin
      Best Color Video Production CD-ROM Website Design
      mailto:mark@... Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
      www.bestcolorvideo.com/ 1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
      " We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "