496Re: [NH] Form

    May 25, 2000
      Hi Lotta,

      > HTML Help by The Web Design Group:
      > http://www.htmlhelp.com/

      Already got it and one on css, but could not find a .chm which I
      prefer over .hlp or .html.

      > But when it comes to wanting all to be able to access your
      > page, which I guess is the case since you're concerned about
      > Opera, one has to be careful with CSS too. My Netscpe 4.5 don't
      > understand much of it. Don't know for the new version. IE is
      > better and Opera is said to be a wiz.

      <Jody on soap box>
      So, we're back to a browser thing. It all just does not make any
      sense to me that all those knuckle heads running the show can't
      get their rear ends out of their heads and get their act
      together. I would like to see a ball park figure in perhaps
      decades of how many hours web authors both the serious and ones
      like me that just dabble with it have spent (or needlessly
      wasted) trying to make it so their site can be viewed by
      visitors. Gee, do we have to go back to the Best viewed in IE
      buttons or Optimized for Netscape? It is a crying shame that all
      the hours spent by us should have been solved years ago, but as
      far as I can tell it hasn't got much better. I understand that
      OS' play a part too. They too need to start working with each
      other. All those knuckle heads need to get together and say
      OK, this is how were going to do it and DO IT!
      </Jody on soap box>

      Next thing you know, the tag above will be obsolete. Either
      Eudora, PMail, Messenger, or whichever won't view it correctly.
      ARGH! ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...