493Re: [NH] Form

    May 25, 2000
      Hi Lotta,

      > I think you would find WDG's 'HTML 4.0 Reference useful.
      > Definitions of terms like 'Element' is found under 'Structure
      > of a HTML 4.0 Document'.

      Thanks - I'll hunt for it.

      > Glad you are beginning to see the light regarding Blockquotes ;)

      There is really no light to see except that when it don't make
      sense you can bet there is a buck in it.

      The way I see it is HTML use to be very easy so the average Joe
      could come along and learn it. They are trying to make it into a
      real language that is to difficult or time consuming to learn so
      people will have to pay people to do it. That is my take on it
      anyway.

      So far, I cannot see any advantage in speed of me making a style
      sheet so I can block quote over just clicking on my clip a few
      times and be done with it. I am sure .css is better else it
      would not be so popular, but then programmers knock NoteTab's
      scripting code the way it is written all the time. However, I
      would probably have never learned it had it looked like PERL or
      RegExp.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23