4825RE: [NH] Free wysiwyg HTML

  • Mark McLaughlin
    Sep 28, 2004
      Hi Roy

      Re the first part of your note:

      Notepad, wordpad, free note-tab, and any simple text
      editor, including Pico, Emacs, vi, a piece of chalk
      and a slate, and a slew of others, will let you write
      html to your hearts content.

      Re the second part of your note:

      HTML email is Evil. Do Not send it to me please.
      Anyone with two grey cells will delete your scary
      note, on, or before receipt.

      So, perhaps, consider that one again.

      If that bold statement passes your understanding,
      try this link, to find out why.

      http://weav.bc.ca/weavnews/article.htm?103

      You may also Google the same phrase:

      html email is evil

      Not sure what it may reveal, but I'm betting you'll end
      up wiser than you appear thus far :-)

      All best regards

      Mark McLaughlin