4824Re: [NH] Free wysiwyg HTML

  • Don Passenger
    Sep 27, 2004
      funny you should ask this here
      there are many, but none as powerful as this tool notetab a plain text
      editor

      try going to http://mozilla.org and get mozilla suite and use its html
      editing ... then use thunderbird and forget you ever heard of OE
      this should go to off topic list for further discussion I believe as it
      has nothing to do with notetab. I'll copy it there for futher responses.

      Roy Herring wrote:
      > Does anyone know of a good, free HTML editor that will allow me to create web pages and email in HTML?
      > For example, I would like to create and modify an HTML table and be able to view it w/ IE and email it w/ OE.
      > I would like it to be a wysiwyg editor so I don't have to fool with HTML code after originally setting up a page.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Roy

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic