      From: Christine
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 8:09 PM
      Subject: RE: [NH] Re: Your confirmation is needed

      Belittle?
      Sorry if the truth strikes a cord with someone who chooses to use OE then
      whines about it. (Not that Ed or Blake were whining.) It is like moving in
      next to an airport and complaining about the traffic, moving to CA and
      complaining about the earthquakes, or Florida and their hurricanes. At
      least in my opinion. Belittle? No. To belittle is to make fun of someone
      for something they can do nothing about. That, I was not doing and would
      not.

      Bell South is overwhelmingly crappy around here, which is also a statement
      of opinion and unfortunately all to frequently, fact.

      So I am sorry about the 'd@mn' word. I should have used the word 'darned'.
      I live in Washington, DC and should be used to the PC police and living in
      fear of potential, usually unrealized offences. No, actually I'm lying. I
      am not sorry, but I will consider your interesting choice and venue of
      reprimand and will not use the word (here) again.

      So, as list honcho, I'm glad to finally see you're gonna do something about
      the actual topic of these threads. The Ezine autoresponse and the Yahoo!
      rejection notice? I wondered that it has gone on so long, seemingly without
      being addressed.

      TIA to you, too! :)
      Christine