4689[NH] Re: Your confirmation is needed

  • John Zeman
    Aug 13, 2004
      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Jody <kjv-av1611@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Christine,
      >
      > Please refrain from cussing and belittling others. TIA

      Jody with all due respect, I do believe you have been using very poor
      judgement this week in managing the NoteTab groups.

      I have been a member of the NoteTab forums now for about 4 years, I
      know the rules, and I'm sure Christine knows the rules as well.

      Yet you've publicly admonished the both of us this week, and I see no
      reason why either admonishment was warranted.

      On the basic board, I simply did what you and the others did not do.
      I actually answered Mr. John Fitzsimons question within the
      parameters he asked it. True, I mentioned regular expressions, but I
      did not go into any detail about them.

      What did I get for my efforts?

      A public embarrassment from you.

      The ultimate insult was when you said you've already accepted the
      apology I'll never give you.

      And now you have done almost the same thing to Christine, albeit for
      a different thing.

      Unless you remove me, I'm still going to remain a member of these
      forums, although I don't have any reason to stay here other than to
      fulfill my desire to help others learn this incredible NoteTab tool.
      Right now, I really don't feel much like contributing however. And
      my guess is, Christine won't feel very motivated to help others out
      now either.

      And finally, I never would have posted this publicly, but public
      whippings seem to be your chosen method of discipline these days so
      I'm putting my rebuttal out for all to see as well.

      I do apologize, I just needed to vent. I have no grudge against you,
      but I think you have made some amazingly poor judgments lately.

      John Zeman
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic