4673RE: [NH] Re: Your confirmation is needed

  • Christine
    Aug 13, 2004
      I am afraid I don't know about Thunderbird.

      Ed, just because you >>have never had any problems with OE<< does not change
      the fact that many, many viruses are set to target the Windows Address Book,
      which is where OE stores addresses. Outlook itself uses Contacts, which to
      date have not been effected. (Give them time.) A >>good virus program<< is
      no protection from human error, and all it takes is too quick a look and
      thinking something is from a name or place we know and heretofore trust to
      kick in one of those awful messages and their virulent behavior.

      Perhaps someone here will help you with Thunderbird.

      Christine
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic