4667Re: [NH] Re: Your confirmation is needed

    Aug 13, 2004
      Rudolf Horbas wrote:
      > > Why don't I get any? I feel left out now.
      >Maybe Your provider got spam filters that classify the mail as spam?
      >(My provider's filters let the mails pass.)

      I did get one now! Wow, I'm part of the gang again. Is it only on NTH?
      Maybe I haven't posted here in a while.

      My provider has non-working spam filters over which I have no control,
      moronic virus filters that make whole emails disappear in thin air if
      someone attaches an exe and forget to zip. Now they've blocked port 25 too
      so I can't use superior email sevices. I'm changing ISP, so you won't have
      to deal with my "spammy" email address much longer. ;-)

      Yahoo also sent me this in response to my post.

      >From: postmaster@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: failure delivery
      >To: loro-spam01-@...
      >Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 02:43:00 -0700
      >Unable to deliver message to the following address(es)
      >Remote host said: 554 delivery error: This user doesn't have an

      I have too! So there.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic