4504Re: Good HTML To Blank Pages Overnight

  • nemesis432004
    May 4, 2004
      Never even thought of that. I just checked half-a-dozen cached links
      and they still show the old pages before the binary overwrite so when
      Google goes-a-crawling again it should find the good pages, which were
      up within the day anyway (Took server down, expecting to find worm,
      trojan, virus. Something, anything. But no joy.) Really should pay
      more attention to the mechanics of Google. Again, thanks.

      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, "Don - htmlfixit.com" <don@h...> wrote:
      > you misunderstand my point ... hopefully you didn't wait too long
      > go get a cached copy
      > google caches and a number of other sites cache regularly ...
      > go get cached copy before it is replaced with the blank pages
      >
      > google spiders us every two days and replaces content ...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic