4475Re: [NH] DOCTYPE and HTMLTidy error

  • sisterscape
    Apr 7, 2004
      I would just like to let all you Note Tabbers know that John helped me
      solve this problem off-list with a clip that does exactly what I need.
      He was very patient and I learned a lot in the process. If NT had a
      member rating system, he'd get the max from me! Thanks for all your
      help, John!!

      --- John Zeman <john041650@...> wrote:
      > --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@y...>
      > wrote:
      > If you would like me to work on such a clip in the next few days when
      > I have some free time, let me know ok? Perhaps by private email
      > unless others are interested in something like this as well.
      > John

      Do you Yahoo!?