4457Re: [NH] DOCTYPE and HTMLTidy error

  • John Zeman
    Mar 19, 2004
      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@y...> wrote:

      > If that diesn't work, just how would I disable Tidy's warning about
      > that?
      >
      > Thanks for all your suggestions/comments.
      >
      > sisterscape

      Well I suspect it depends on your version of Tidy, and I'm not so
      sure how NoteTab Light plays into the equation as opposed to Pro, but
      I was able to disable the automatic error report by assigning an
      error output file for all errors in my Tidy.cfg file.

      In tidy.cfg I added this line:
      error-file: c:\temp\tidyerr.log

      Any errors Tidy finds are output to c:\temp\tidyerr.log instead of
      stderr so it doesn't nag me about the errors.

      Of course c:\temp must be a valid path or Tidy defaults back to stderr

      John
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic