4454Re: [NH] DOCTYPE and HTMLTidy error

  • Mike Hopkins
    Mar 18, 2004
      The DOCTYPE declaration on my NTP template is:

      <?xml version="1.0"?>

      But I can't frankly tell you it is correct. I know I have
      altered other content in the template and this may have also
      been altered.

      Is this where your "...:EN" statement is located? I've
      deleted your original
      post.

      The contents of the NTP templates are located in the
      Templates folder under the NoteTab main folder. You can edit
      any way you need to and the NEW HTML Document button will
      produce a copy of the template.

      Come on folks, we need some help here!

      Mike Hopkins
      ironmike/AT\inav.net

      > I was hoping for a nice little icon on the toolbar that
      would be just a
      > click away. Oh well . . .
      >
      > Anyway to fix the problem in my oiginal post with Tidy not
      liking the
      > xml:lang="en" declaration?
      >
      > sisterscape
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic