4449Re: [NH] DOCTYPE and HTMLTidy error

  • Mike Hopkins
    Mar 17, 2004
      NoteTab 4.95 is great, but what version of <<HTML Tidy>> are
      you using?
      Tidy is a seperate program from NoteTab.

      When you click on the Tidy button on the HTML toolbar, do
      you select the
      "Use HTML Tidy program (more options) or do you select "Use
      NoteTab commands (much faster)? The HTML Tidy option uses
      the external Tidy program and its config file, while the
      NoteTab option uses Tidy with a set of commands built into

      You can set options in the Tidy.cfg file by editing it
      manually (in NT, as it is just a text file.) You can also
      Google and download one of the Tidy GUIs which make setting
      the options much easier. (ex:TidyGUI or Tidy UI.)

      Tidy itself is available from sourceforge.net. Be sure to
      get the version for your system.

      Mike Hopkins

      > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson,
      Canon or Lexmark