4358Re: [NH] Upgrade Registered Copy of Notetab

    Jan 24, 2004
      Hello Kathy,

      >Just upgraded and it doesn't appear to pick-up
      >any of the settings from the old version.
      <snip>
      >So you do have to go in and reset all your
      >options. Unless I missed something ...

      Before you do that, check if you really installed the new version over the old one. Sounds like you didn't. It's easy to create a new directory inside the old Notetab directory and install there by mistake... In that case you have two versions, each with its own settings.