4355Re: [NH] Upgrade Registered Copy of Notetab

  • Kathy Jungjohann
    Jan 24, 2004
      Just upgraded and it doesn't appear to pick-up any of the settings from the
      old version. Darned if I can remember what colors I had the code set to
      display - and where to make it automatically refresh the page when you view
      it in your browser window, or to reload into the current browser window
      instead of opening a new one for that matter. So you do have to go in and
      reset all your options. Unless I missed something ...

      Kathy

      At 07:11 AM 1/24/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      >http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.php
      >it comes in a wrapper that goes over top of the registered version
      >it is usually a very seamless changeover
      >
      >one caution, if you have any clips in the libraries that come with
      >notetab, make a backup copy of those as they will be overwritten if you
      >do a complete update
      >
      >clips in your own libraries will be unaffected, only the ones in the
      >"stock" libraries are affected by an update
      >
      >Fay wrote:
      >
      > > OK. I should upgrade, obviously. However, I can only find free trials.
      > Where
      > > do I go to upgrade my registered version of NoteTab Pro?
      > > Yes, of course any fool would know, but I'm a very *old* fool. I can't
      > find
      > > it!
      > >
      > > Fay.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links