4319RE: [NH] html tidy

  • Greg Chapman
    Jan 8, 2004
      Hi Don,

      > somewhere there is a file that controls the "switches" in tidy
      > for example at one time if I ran tidy, my page suddenly had proper
      > indenting and so forth
      > now it doesn't, so I must have turned that on or off

      Contrary to what the others say, I think it's all in your notepro.ini!!!!

      I do not have a tidy.cfg on my system, yet my tidying produces neat indented
      output.

      Twice now I have installed NoteTab together with tidy.exe on other machines
      only to find no indentation and lowercase tags. Reading NoteTab's help I
      see that Eric makes dark references to "using some of the settings in
      NoteTab to determine Tidy's output.

      I haven't yet worked out what those are, but explore in that area - auto
      tabbing and so on!

      Greg
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic