4243Re: [NH] Hyperlink to local index.html

    Dec 7, 2003
      melchior prisi wrote:

      >Glad I could help :-)

      Me too! If only you had done so a year ago... :p

      >Here is a (very basic) clip that produces hyperlinks for
      >a whole directory:

      Nice clip. I needed urlencoding for 'real' URLs though, http. Guess that's why I didn't look too close at something concerning itself with disk files. See? Stupid! I've been giggling to myself all evening thinking about how much trouble I had and there it was right under my nose all the time. Thanks again.