4230Re: [NH] Hyperlink to local index.html

    Dec 7, 2003
      At 12:38 2003-12-07, R Shapp wrote:
      >Within an Outline document, I want to provide a hyperlink to an HTML page on
      >my local C drive at C:\test\index.html. I want index.html to open in my
      >default browser just as if I had navigated to C:\test\index.html and double
      >clicked on it.

      Not *every* browser supports the file "protocol" (I think it was a IE thing to start with?) but current major ones do. If it's just for your own use you can just test if it works.

      file:///c:\test\index.html

      You may have to urlencode spaces in directory names.