4198RE: [NH] Word 2002 to HTML

  • Kathy Jungjohann
    Nov 17, 2003
      Yes, have been following thread ... been meaning to jump in ...
      It's only with 2002 that I haven't been able to solve the conversion problem.
      (Oh, for the good ol' days of a simpler Word conversion ...)
      There are a lot of alt characters in the text I need to convert - accented
      letters.
      Texism used to work until he rewrote the program and it replaced all
      accented letters with question marks - no matter how I tried saving the
      file!! (Maybe he's rewritten it again since I quit using it, and it is now
      more successful ...) http://textism.com/wordcleaner/

      Thanks,
      Kathy

      >You have been following the thread and are aware that the HTML Filter
      >(msohtmf2.exe) only works in WORD 2000, not 2002, aren't you?
      >
      >Visit:
      >http://www.eastwalton.fsworld.co.uk/HTMLFilterNotes.zip
      >
      >Greg
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic