4197RE: [NH] Word 2002 to HTML

  • Greg Chapman
    Nov 17, 2003
      Hi Kathy,

      > That must be where I going wrong as well:
      > Not setting the filter options right ...
      > even choosing filtered html leaves all the junk in ...
      > Please send screen snaps to me as well ...

      You have been following the thread and are aware that the HTML Filter
      (msohtmf2.exe) only works in WORD 2000, not 2002, aren't you?

      I've uploaded to the link below a file containing text extracted from a
      couple of pages from the MS Support site, which provide installation and
      some usage instructions, and some screen dumps showing the window appearance
      and options screen.

      Visit:
      http://www.eastwalton.fsworld.co.uk/HTMLFilterNotes.zip

      Greg