4170Re: [NH] Browsers.dat Settings for Mozilla Family

    Nov 7, 2003
      Hi Ed,

      >> You must add Mozilla to Browsers.dat manually.
      >
      >Please explain in detail how to do that.

      Any of the ones posted sure work.

      This is from hrs (You need your own path in it.

      [moz]
      Command=c:\mozilla\mozilla.exe -quiet
      UseDDE=0
      Application=Mozilla
      DdeCommand=
      DdeExec="%1",,%2,0,,,,
      Topic=WWW_OpenURL
      Application_New=
      DdeExec_New=
      Topic_New=

      This is from Alec for Firebird, Just substitute Mozilla.

      [fb] you're copying the lines
      after "UseDDE=0" from Eric's example correct? - doesn't hurt, but
      if UseDDE is zero all the rest of it is ignored so all you'd need
      is:
      [fb]
      Command=C:\MozillaFirebird\MozillaFirebird.exe -browser

      so my entry for "regular" MozillaFirebird is just: >
      [MozillaFirebird] >
      Command=C:\MozillaFirebird\MozillaFirebird.exe

      I'd spell out [Mozilla] but I don't know if it makes a
      difference. I'll let you know now that only a few have been
      successful with Mozilla/Firebird. I'm not one of them. :(

      Take care,
      Jody Adair

      and even thou doest err some!
      http://clean-funnies.com