4147Re: Image map making

  • John Zeman
    Nov 6, 2003
      I do not know if this is what you're looking for Adrian, but below is
      a clip I use to return only the name and relative path of image
      files. (Watch out for a line break in the first long line of the
      clip).

      John

      ; GET IMAGE PATH AND FILE NAME
      ^!Set %FileChoice%="^?[(T=t;F="Image Files|*.gif;*.jpg;*.jpeg")
      Click ... button on right && select image file]"

      ; Now Trim the src=" from the left
      ^!Set %CutLeft%=^$StrDeleteLeft("^%FileChoice%";5)$

      ; Find the location of the " in the remaining string
      ^!Set %CutRight%=^$StrPos(""";"^%CutLeft%";True)$

      ; Decrement that number by 1
      ^!Dec %CutRight%

      ; Then trim it so only the image path and file name remain
      ^!Set %Final%=^$StrCopyLeft("^%CutLeft%";^%CutRight%)$

      ^!InsertText ^%Final%

      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
      <change@f...> wrote:
      > <.div align="center">
      > <.img src=".gif" border="0" usemap="#">
      > <./div>
      > <.map name="">
      >
      > I've been trying to create a clip for this opener above to image
      maps (Map This
      > program leaves this information off) and the idea is to find the
      file, say a .gif
      > and input it via a box. Image and image map html will always be
      together in the
      > same folder. I can do that but it always gives width and height
      information not
      > wanted, but then I cannot make the usemap and the map name have the
      same
      > name (as I'd like it) as the gif or jpg before the file type. I'm
      sure the
      > component bits are in different places, but the constructs of
      existing clips
      > seem to need each other. Perhaps someone can indicate how this can
      be
      > done. Thank you.
      >
      > Adrian Worsfold
      >
      > http://www.pluralist.co.uk