4145Image map making

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Nov 5, 2003
      <.div align="center">
      <.img src=".gif" border="0" usemap="#">
      <./div>
      <.map name="">

      I've been trying to create a clip for this opener above to image maps (Map This
      program leaves this information off) and the idea is to find the file, say a .gif
      and input it via a box. Image and image map html will always be together in the
      same folder. I can do that but it always gives width and height information not
      wanted, but then I cannot make the usemap and the map name have the same
      name (as I'd like it) as the gif or jpg before the file type. I'm sure the
      component bits are in different places, but the constructs of existing clips
      seem to need each other. Perhaps someone can indicate how this can be
      done. Thank you.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic