      From: Don Passenger
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 7:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [NH] HTML templates

      Yep, that actually involves a couple of things when you click on it Ed. It
      is clip based and then pulls in a template. I suspect you may have somehow
      corrupted one or the other by accident. I would suggest that you get new
      copies of the library and the template. See if that doesn't fix the
      problem.

      --

      Don Passenger

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor