4108Re: [NH] HTML templates

  • Ed Brown
    Oct 28, 2003
      From: hsavage
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 3:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [NH] HTML templates

      Ed,

      Seems you are using the HTML.clb which is the HTML library. If you
      select 'New Web Page' or 'HTML begin' what follows is identical, or
      nearly, to the user. The 2 dialog boxes that open, one after the other,
      are what I call Wizards. To get them all you need do is run either clip.

      To make any changes permanent you must go through the first wizard,
      click OK, Did that did not change anything

      and then go through the second wizard and click OK. Did that too.

      At this
      point you can run either clip again and the correct info should be the
      default offering in the line for the email address.Nope it is the old address, it is hung up in the default area I guess and I do not know how to change it.

      If you want to go with that long string to try to fool email spiders all
      you should have to do is cut paste the info into that line and then
      completely finish the wizards by clicking OK after each is displayed. I did that and it worked on the page that was made, but on the next one I attempted it brought up the old address again.

      hrs

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor