      From: Don Passenger
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 2:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [NH] HTML templates

      sigh, Ed, you are running the wizard when you click on New Web page in the
      html library. The box that comes up is a "wizard." Just do it and the
      first time through replace the info that is no longer valid with the proper
      stuff. The next time through, it will remember it.

      Don Passenger

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor