4035Re: [NH] View in Browser

    Sep 6, 2003
      Hi Ray,

      >You said you have nine lines under an entry for [ie]. I don't
      >have ANY entry for [ie]. Could that be the problem?

      You probably do, but just looking in the wrong place. Open
      Browsers.dat in NoteTab. It is found in NoteTab's main folder.
      My first entry is the default I'm sure.

      [ie]
      Command=iexplore.exe
      UseDDE=1
      Application=IExplore
      DdeCommand=
      DdeExec="%1",,%2,0,,,,
      Topic=WWW_OpenURL
      Application_New=
      DDEExec_New=
      Topic_New=

      There is a registry setting that use to cause problems with
      browsers not coming to the front. I am too tired to find it now
      and don't know if it would play a part. (It is in Tweak UI also
      and it says something like allow programs to come to the front.)

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic