      From: Lewlinkous@...
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 4:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [NH] Inserting Images

      In a message dated 7/11/2003 2:59:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
      lofty282@... writes:
      > GlamourModelsCentral

      Is this an illustration of coding or a sneaky way to introduce porno on this
      list?
      Don't mean to be prudish!
      However, I opened an innocent looking email some time ago and I still receive
      unsolicited email from porno sites.
      Don't want it.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor