3863Re: Almost Finished - Re: [NH] Multiple Browser CSS

  • Larry Hamilton
    May 23, 2003
      Greg,

      Thanks, as in my previous reply, I too, am leaning toward tables, unless CSS
      has a multi-browser way to do it.

      On an intranet with everyone required to have the same browser this is easy.

      In ten years when we can paint a screen on the wall, will we still have to
      allow for the people still using CRT's & LCD's??? ;-)

      Larry