3816Re: [NH] View source

  • MW Headlines
    Mar 28, 2003
      You have to change the file associations, so that NoteTab is invoked when
      you view source.
      Go into IE "Internet Options" in the Tools menu, then go to the "programs"
      tab and change the HTML editor to NoteTab (browse for NoteTab.exe).
      Alternately you can change Windows so that, instead of Notepad, text and
      html files automatically open in NoteTab - but someone else here will have
      to tell you how; I can't remember what I did to accomplish that!

      Kathy