3256RE: Network drives

  • Geoffrey Skinner
    Oct 31, 2002
      Thanks for suggestions.

      I didn't state the problem clearly enough. Opening a file in a network drive
      isn't a problem - I can see all my network drives then. The problem comes
      when I try to either browse location to display a disk files to list or do a
      global search/replace. In both those cases, network drives aren't visible.

      As it turns out, I did find a workaround - even though the network drives
      aren't visible, one can type in the location directly and NoteTab can find
      the files. It's just a bit less convenient than being able to browse
      directly.

      --Geoffrey
      Geoffrey Skinner
      Cataloging Services