318[NH] Re: CSS, HTML, XHTML ???

    Feb 12, 2000
      Hi Stefan,

      You made it so I could understand it - thanks. :) This does them
      all. Thanks everybody! If you see anything in them that needs
      correcting, please, let me know as soon as possible.

      SHTML
      SHTML is an acronym for server-parsed Hyper Text Markup Language
      and is contained in a type of HTML file (.shtml). The files
      contain information that is specific to the web server it is on.
      The commands are non-standard in the sense they need to be
      interpreted by the Web Server where they reside. These
      non-standard commands are replaced by standard HTML (or text)
      before it is return to the web browser so it may process it.

      Get some sleep Stefan - thanks!

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23