3145Re: [NH] viewing source code

  • hugo_paulissen
    Sep 23, 2002
      Come to think of it, what might be the cause for your right-click-
      behaviour is that you click on an image - you'll have no viewsource
      in that case. In some cases programmers have the window set in a no-
      resize state, so that you can only click on the image itself... The
      contextual menu in this case is different from the one you'll get
      when you click on an empty part of the screen.

      Hugo

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic